Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN





BEAUTIFUL WELLS ENGLAND
Yesterday I left home for beautiful Wells England. Seems like I was just in this part of the world! Oh yeah! I was!!!!! After being home for a little over a week from our Scotland workshop an opportunity presented itself for me to visit our paper mill and attend a Printmaking Conference in Bristol England. I arrived in London this morning and drove to wells.
The pictures above are from this classic medevial style town. The Cathedral in Wells is known arounf the world. I love walking the grounds and enjoying the trip back in time. The last picture is from the courtyard of my hotel. You can almost imagine ladies walking in long gowns and horses tied near by.
Tomorrow I will post some images from the tour of the papermill.