Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Relations

Jack taking a Soapstone class in our School of Art

Funny thing happened the other day.....my dad (Jack) walked in my office and asked me if he should be concerned. My immediate response was "About what?" He said my brother Darren...Company President had invited him to play golf that evening. Jack wanted to know if he was about to be fired!!!
How funny! I guess that's what happens when you work with 5 of your kids. (there are more siblings and step siblings elsewhere in the country and world!) When the movie the Bucket List came out, "the Boys" (Shawn, Mike, Darren) invited dad to see the movie with them. we had to laugh...he was sure there was an underlying message!

For those of you who have never met my dad Jack...he is an amazing and brilliant man. We could not manage without him. May he outlive us all!